Tuesday 11 December 2018

Hi world.
I have had this blog for such a long time, but never really used it. So now it is time to put it to use. My name is Catharina. I am a psychic medium. Live in the Netherlands with my cats in Bilthoven. Now how did I get to be a medium? You are supposed to be born with it right? I believe we all are born with abilities mediums use, but we lose them as we get older. With me my abilities were dorment too until I hit rock bottom one day and decided something had to change. Met a medium and my eyes opened. Since that moment so much has changed. Took me a while before I could finally say I am good enough to share this with the world. It has brought me so much. I am so grateful I can now help others with my mediumship. A part of this is healing. Come with me on my journey as I venture onto a new path in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now is the time

How many times have you put things on hold because it just doesn't seem the right time? But you know what? There is never a "right...