Thursday 3 January 2019

Dare to be

I really feel inspired by the piece below. Because it inspires me to go on. I lost my job 2 years ago as the company I worked for made a lot of people redundant and I was one of them. As I did not really like my job anyway, it was an opportunity to find out what I really like to do. That was easy to do actually as I am a psychic medium and just love to work for the spirit world. But it has been a hard journey. Battling with self doubt and imposter syndrome. It is also not easy to tell people what you do as it is often regarded as strange. The ones that are closest are often the ones that seem to work against you. This made me feel even worse. So I did all sorts of things to improve my abilities. Taking courses, workshops training, etcetera. Became certified in hypnotherapy, massage therapy and coaching. All to be sure I would be able to give people what they need. What I forgot however, was the fact I am who I am and can't change what my heart is telling me over and over. The only time I truly connect to people is when I allow myself to be open to spirit and work with my team. So when I am doing readings, the cards or do healing work. Now I finally get it. Stop and give in? No way!
Times can be tough sometimes and they certainly are for me right now, but quitting is not an option. There is so much I have to give and I won't give up or give in. No matter what. Spirit will help me. I know that. The only thing I need to do is to believe in myself.  And that is exactly what I will do.

Love,
Catharina



No comments:

Post a Comment

Now is the time

How many times have you put things on hold because it just doesn't seem the right time? But you know what? There is never a "right...