Tuesday 1 January 2019

New Year's resolution

2019 has begun.
My New year's resolution is to quit eating sugar. Stopped drinking soda this year and it worked.
I also will start actively promoting my work for the Spirit world.
Being a medium is my passion and connecting to and helping people is something that makes my heart soar. This year is also the year I will release all my fears and take a leap of faith by putting my trust in my spirit team and angels to protect me from harm and have the life I want.

This year I will start with writing down all the good things that happen in my life on a note and collect them in a jar. At the end of the year I will read them all.

Hope you all had a great New Year's eve and a great start of the new year.

Love,
Catharina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now is the time

How many times have you put things on hold because it just doesn't seem the right time? But you know what? There is never a "right...