Friday 4 January 2019

Declutter your life

I have been getting the same message over and over again to check how I feel in my own environment. My home definitely could do with some serious decluttering. I love to save things and attach memories to them, but you can only keep so much before It's beginning to look like hoarding right? But I found this series on Netflix called "Tidying up" with Marie Kondo and her KonMari method. It gave me anxiety at first, but seeing the process in action in other people's homes, their responses, emotions and how a tidy house made them feel afterwards, it gave me an incentive to do the same. Started with the first step which is "clothes". And I had so many clothes it was ridiculous. It was a rough start, but I managed. 10 trash bags are ready to be send of to the clothes dumpster for charity. Seeing how neat everything looks in my closet is wonderful. This method works! Tomorrow I will start with the next chore which is "books". Feel excited and proud for doing this.

Love,
Catharina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now is the time

How many times have you put things on hold because it just doesn't seem the right time? But you know what? There is never a "right...