Sunday 6 January 2019

The Universe is talking to you...are you listening?

The Universe is talking to you....are you listening?
Do you ever feel a steps you are taking is not the correct one? A nagging feeling something is just right? It usually is felt there where your intuition resides in your body.  After you get the confirmation  you should have gone with what your feelings were telling you.
We all have been given the ability to know what is right for us. It can manifest itself in many ways.
If you tap into that ability and connect to it properly, listen to it always, you will find it gets stronger and stronger. I am not the kind of person that meditates everyday as there are so many moments throughout the day when I connect and listen to what my intuition is telling me. Like a little check up things are ok. When I start getting the signs there is something not aligned, I now almost always immediately know it and change course. It can be just a small change in my attitude or perception, but it pays off. I call it my understanding of self.  I take each day as it comes, am grateful and accept what it brings. Good and bad as everything has its purpose. Yin and Yang.

Love,

Catharina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now is the time

How many times have you put things on hold because it just doesn't seem the right time? But you know what? There is never a "right...